Considering selling your Solterra home? Ryan is the “Solterra Expert”, with unique market insights that can only come from selling 100+ Solterra Lakewood homes.
The following are some reasons why you should consider utilizing Ryan’s unique skills if you decide to sell your Solterra home.
- Resident Solterra Expert
- Community involvement (Social Committee, Solterra HOA)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) & Million Dollar Guild
- 100+ Solterra homes sold since 2011
- Top-selling Solterra Realtor since 2015
- New construction expert (50+ homes built)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Top 1% of Denver Real Estate Agents
- 5280 Five Star Real Estate Agent since 2010
- 2017 “Rising Star” by Real Producer Magazine
- Top-rated Real Estate Brokerage on Yelp since 2012
- Homelight Top Producer, Top Seller’s Agent, and Top Buyer’s Agent since 2018
Access to Buyers:
Ryan recently brokered a Solterra transaction with one showing on a listing that was “coming soon.” While these results can’t always be replicated, it does show how important it is to have access to buyers and sellers in the same market. The seller saved money because they weren’t paying two agents, and the buyers had access to a home that wasn’t even on the market yet. Ryan will always strive to sell your home before it’s even truly on the market and will bring a steady stream of qualified buyers in to look at your home while it’s on market.
There are many good Realtors in Denver, but do they truly understand Solterra? Often times with suburban communities, you need someone who can sell the neighborhood first – then sell your home. It’s difficult to sell a neighborhood when you don’t know all of the ins-and-outs. As a resident, Ryan has an intimate knowledge of the neighborhood, HOA requirements, future development, upcoming events, commercial development nearby, and more.
When you are close to a market you also understand the key stats. Stats drive pricing, and accurate pricing is a huge key to your success when listing your home. Ryan has in-depth knowledge of current inventory, days on market per 100k price bands, and what is going on with current buyers and new home construction.
Contact Ryan Penn today to schedule an in-home consultation. You will learn about the Solterra market, the best time to list homes for sale, Ryan’s cutting-edge marketing plan, and the exact value of your home. You can call Ryan anytime at (720) 206-4268.